Then, following a particularly biting comment by Katie, I felt a bit foolish. Really, how likely is it that someone is going to be searching for God's thoughts on bubble gum on the web? Not very.
It start me thinking though. My sitemeter has a feature that allows me to see, for those visitors who come to MyndFood via a search engine, what they were searching for. So I made a short list.
Here are a few. They're interesting to say the least; in some cases, downright hilarious!
- "what is the bubble gum cow called"
- "sleep deprivation makes you look older"
- "can you really chew spruce sap"
- "how long does dubble bubble gum last"
- "flyless briefs"
- "gum chewing is like smoking"
- "chinese food SYMBOLS"
- "jesus clears the temple t-shirt"
- "i'm very sorry, but i have to go to bed now -."
- "Paul Wetter of Wetter Construction"
- "grapes of galilee"
- "done that got that tee shirt"
- "sleep deprivation life expectancy"
Yes, folks; these are actual search terms that Net surfers have used to find MyndFood in just that past few days. I think it's a testament to the variety you'll find here, and it excites me.
It's also a little disconcerting though. I'm not quite sure how I should feel about someone searching the Net for "what is the bubble gum cow called" or "i'm very sorry, but i have to go to bed now."
At any rate, I thought you'd enjoy...